Vasculitis Specialist?


My father was recently diagnosed with Vasculitis. Do you know of any centers in the Chicago area that specialize in treatment for this.


I am not aware of a specific vasculitis center in Chicago. He obviously needs to be in the care of a rheumatologist.

Alan Matsumoto, M.D.

About Alan Matsumoto, M.D.

Part-time Faculty, Division of Rheumatology
Johns Hopkins University