rheumatologist in St. Louis, MO


Hi there ~ my husband has been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia for about a year. He is a very healthy and active guy, making this even harder on him. We are trying to locate a specialist in St. Louis, MO. Would you be able to assist in our quest? Many thanks


HI Claudia,

Your husband can either see a pain specialist or a rheumatologist.  For a rheumatologist, the best way to find one is to go to the American College of Rheumatology website, and search for a rheumatologist by state/city.  Washington Univ. has a great rheumatology program, as does St. Louis Univ.  good luck.

Joan Bathon, M.D.

About Joan Bathon, M.D.

Dr. Bathon was a Co-Deputy Director of the Division of Rheumatology at Hopkins Bayview. She was also the founder and director of the Hopkins Arthritis Center.