A common myth most people believe is lifting weights can make you big an bulky. This is not the case. Here are some facts about weightlifting
- Lifting weights makes you stronger.
- You will gain muscle the longer you lift weights, however, this is a good thing. Gaining muscle means losing fat.
- Gaining strength will help you to improve your ability to do things in every day life.
- When you lift and gain muscle, you will get stronger, fit, more active, and have more energy.
- Make sure to talk to you provider before beginning a workout plan.