- Professor of Medicine (Adjunct), Division of Rheumatology, Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University
- Professor of Medicine, Divisions of Clinical Epidemiology, Rheumatology and Respiratory Medicine, McGill University, Montreal, PC, Canada
- Weight Management, Psychological Effects of Exercise, Adherence to Prescribed Treatments, Impact of Weight Loss on Medical Conditions, Patient Reported Outcomes
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology: Syracuse University, NY
- Post-doctoral Fellowship: The Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine
- American College of Rheumatology
- Society of Behavioral Medicine
- American Thoracic Society
- Editor: Clinical Care in the Rheumatic Diseases. 3rd edition. American College of Rheumatology.
- Ad Hoc Reviewer:
Annals of Internal Medicine
Arthritis and Rheumatism
Arthritis Care and Research
America Journal of Public Health
Honors and Awards:
- 2004. Lawren Daltroy Fellowship in Patient-Clinician Communication. American College of Rheumatology.
- 2001. American Thoracic Society. Behavioral Sciences Research Citation Award.
- 1994. Society of Behavioral Medicine, 15th Annual Scientific Sessions, April 13-16, Boston, MA. Research Citation Award.
Receive the Latest News from Johns Hopkins Rheumatology
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Johns Hopkins Rheumatology.