Rheumatoid Specialists in the State of Florida


Desperate for second opinion whether I have something else going on other than fibromyalgia. Any specialists in the State of Florida?


You might seek a consultation at one of the larger medical centers– University of Florida, University of Miami, Mayo Clinic at Jacksonville.

Alan Matsumoto, M.D.

About Alan Matsumoto, M.D.

Part-time Faculty, Division of Rheumatology
Johns Hopkins University