Doctors in the Chicago area that treat Fibromyalgia?


My Mom was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia over 6 years ago. I suspect that she has had it for over 40 years.  She sees a Rheumatologist , but is not getting any relief of her symptoms. I am wondering if there are any physicians in the Chicago area who specialize if this disease. Any suggestions or help that you can give us would be greatly appreciated.


Try this link:

Arthritis Center

About Arthritis Center

Founded in 1998, the Arthritis Center at Johns Hopkins is dedicated to providing quality education to patients and healthcare providers alike.